I don't blog much anymore, but if you need to contact me, send me an ask or a submit. You can send me a fanmail but Tumblr will email me when I get an ask/submission so I'll respond faster that way!

Other blogs I am a part of: fyeahpeterlorre, fuckyeahbusterkeaton, and fuckyeahscarecrow.

Theme by nostrich.

26th March 2012

Post with 3 notes

lecorbeau answered your question: question

elizabethan collar or ruff? elizabethanenglandlife….

hippie-dippie-girl answered your question: question

I’m not sure, but I think they’re called Elizabethan Ruffs

zombieknickers answered your question: question

You mean like a ruff or is it something completely different?

lmao, you guys are right, I definitely forgot they were called “ruffs”. Thanks :D

Tagged: zombieknickershippie-dippie-girllecorbeau

  1. zombieknickers said: No problem :3
  2. harpothemarx said: You’re welcome :)
  3. monocoleporter posted this